The third day of the Introductory Symposium of the ERASMUS + project IQPharm
The introductory symposium "Pharmacy of the Future in Bosnia and Herzegovina" of the Erasmus + project for raising quality in higher education "Innovating quality assessment tools for pharmacy studies in Bosnia and Herzegovina" (IQPharm) was held at the Hills Sarajevo Hotel from 8 to 10 July 2021.
On the third day of the Introductory Symposium, the participants had the opportunity to listen to eminent speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Darko Modun gave a lecture entitled "OSCE - an innovative approach to testing knowledge from professional practice";
- Prof. Dr. Aleksandra Nikolić gave a lecture "Free modules & microcredentials that transform universities towards academic education 4.0";
- Prof. Dr. Almir Badnjević gave a lecture on the new platform called "EE platform - a platform for professional practice";
- Prof. Dr. Biljana Božin held a presentation on the topic "KREF - knowledge retention test".
In addition to excellent lectures, the third day of the Symposium was completed with several workshops in which students from partner universities also participated:
- Workshop - presentation of the OSCE - teams from the University of Split and the University of Sarajevo;
- Workshop - EE platform and KREF - teams from the University of Novi Sad and the University of Sarajevo.
The three-day Introductory Symposium of the IQPharm project, which met all expectations, ended with a final discussion and closing ceremony.