IQPharm project introductory symposium second day
The introductory symposium “Pharmacy of the Future in Bosnia and Herzegovina” within the ERASMUS + project for raising quality in higher education “Innovating quality assessment tools for pharmacy studies in Bosnia and Herzegovina” (IQPharm) was held at the Hills Hotel, Sarajevo from 8 to 10 July 2021. years.
On the second day of the Introductory Symposium of the ERASMUS + project IQPharm, the participants had the opportunity to listen to lectures by distinguished speakers:
- “IQPharm - project presentation” - Prof. Dr. Tamer Bego
- “Pharmacy in Bosnia and Herzegovina” - Prof. Dr. Fahir Bečić
- “Development of global pharmaceutical education” - Prof. Dr. Claire Anderson
- “Transformation of pharmaceutical education: possibilities and limitations” - Prof. Dr. Martin Henman
- “Experiences in remodeling and innovating the pharmacy study curriculum” - Dr. Istvan G. Telessy
- “IQPharm 2021 study of expected competencies of masters of pharmacy in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Preliminary research results” - Doz. Dr. Elma Omeragić.
Presentations bh. faculties - partner universities held:
- Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sarajevo - Alisa Elezović
- Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tuzla - Nahida Srabović
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Banja Luka - Žarko Gagić
- Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Mostar - Martin Kondža
Then, the participants of the symposium had the opportunity to participate in the workshop World Cafe - discussion, and at the same time in online mode was held a student workshop led by students of the Faculty of Pharmacy in Sarajevo Valida Abdagić and Amar Kolašinac.