International Relations Office of the University of Sarajevo is preparing its 10th Scholarship fair (Jubilee). More information will be updated soon, but for now here is what you need to know:
- Event: 10th Scholarship Fair 2019
- Date: 17 October 2019
- Place: Rectorate of the University of Sarajevo (address: Obala Kulina bana 7/II, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Time: 10:00 – 16:00 hours
- Working language: Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian and English
- Who can participate: all government and non-government institutions, all education institution who offer financial or other type of support for studying in BiH or abroad.
- Costs: there is no participation fee
NOTE: Aim of the Fair is for all visitors to get needed information about study offers in BiH or abroad. Based on previous experiences from some of the participants, UNSA can refuse to allow participation to some of the institutions who do not respect regulations of the fair.
Due to the larger number of applicants and not being able to provide space for all participants, we had to close our registration for 10th Scholarship fair earlier.
Previous Scholarship fairs: