The University of Sarajevo (UNSA) invites our institutional partners to the 3rd International Staff Training Week (3ISTW), which will take place from October 14th to 18th, 2019, in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The 3ISTW is a five-day event which will include different seminars, presentations but also active participation of international participants, social and cultural activities, and tasting of our regional products. The 3ISTW will focus on the internationalization processes of universities. You will be able to present yourselves and to have a networking between partners, academics, students and IRO officers (during registration process you were able to say whether you want to meet with our staff from similar study fields and we will take that into account). Also, as a part of our Staff week, we have incorporated the implementation of our Scholarship fair (more here). We will also join forces with our partner university “Džemal Bijedić” University of Mostar (in Mostar), so you will have the opportunity to experience this beautiful southern city – both culturally and professionally: you will visit this city, the university, present your institution and enjoy the offer of this beautiful part of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
We haven’t put official deadline for application for 3ISTW, however, due to the practical reasons of booking the flights and accommodation, we would appreciate if you would register until mid-September 2019. Registration can be done below.
- Event: 3rd International Staff Training Week
- Working dates: 14 - 18 October, 2019 (Monday - Friday) - please plan your travel dates outside these dates
- Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Host: University of Sarajevo (UNSA)
- Working language: English
- Who can participate: UNSA partners within different international programs
- Costs: no participation fees, however participants take care of their costs for travel, board and accommodation by themselves (if you are our partners within KA107, you can use mobility scheme and funding but first you should be nominated).
- Dr. Jasna Bošnjović, Head of IRO
- Adnan Rahimić, Mr. sci, Senior International Relations Officer
- Address: University of Sarajevo (IRO), Obala Kulina bana 7/II, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Phone: +387 33 565 116
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
More about 2nd International Staff Training Week 2018 is available here.