Erasmus+ is the EU's program to support education, training, youth, and sport in Europe. Its budget for the period 2014-2021 of €14.7 billion provides opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain experience, and volunteer abroad. Set to last until 2020, Erasmus+ doesn't just have opportunities for students. Merging seven prior programs, it has options for a wide variety of individuals and organizations.
The International Relations Office coordinates the Erasmus+ program focusing on its promotion, distributing information of each key activity, and organizing informative days when calls are open (usually in November each year).
The University of Sarajevo has the opportunity to participate in various international educational and research programs as a project coordinator or consortium partner. In order to successfully apply, the International Relations Office has made the necessary registrations of our University in order to be recognizable in the databases of various international programs.
The University of Sarajevo always appears as one “body” in EU-funded programs (regardless of whether the faculty, academy, center, institute apply). Although many projects are implemented at (sub) organizational units of the University of Sarajevo when applying for these calls, the application is filled out on behalf of the University, which has its own participant identification information:
University of Sarajevo (UNSA)
Higher education institution – a public university
ERASMUS CODE: SARAJEVO
Note: only this data can be used when applying for project applications. Using any other codes, marks or numbers may lead to the error. The University of Sarajevo can be identified in the Participants portal databases only under this identification information.
If interested to include our university in your project proposal, in order to find a suitable partner, you can:
- contact International Relations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) for:
- establishing bilateral, Erasmus+ KA107, Mevlana, or similar inter-institutional agreement
- the Erasmus+, CEEPUS, Mevlana, or other educational programs/projects
- contact Research office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for:
- Horizon2020, COST, IPA, and similar research project, contact person: email@example.com
- contact departmental coordinators for other options: https://www.unsa.ba/en/research-and-cooperation/international-cooperation/contacts-international-cooperation