World scientific publisher “Springer Nature Switzerland AG.” published a collection of papers from Mostar technical symposium “12BHAAAS Days“
The reputable world scientific publisher “Springer Nature Switzerland AG.” published a collection of papers from a technical symposium “12 BHAAAS Days“ in that was held Mostar.
This book presents an innovative and interdisciplinary application of advanced technologies. It includes scientific results and results of the conference of the 12th Day of the Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) held in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina), from 24 to 27 June 2021. Latest achievements in different fields of engineering they are presented through various works from construction, mechanical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering and computer science, etc. A new session, Sustainable Urban Development, was organized, which enabled experts in this field to exchange their knowledge and expertise. A total of sixty-three papers have been published. The foreword in English is attached.
The editorial board especially thanks all the chairmen of the 12th BHAAAS Symposium for their dedicated work in drafting this issue.
It is a great honor that the editors of this issue are:
- Prof. Dr. Sci. Naida Ademović, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Sarajevo, BiH (corresponding editor)
- Prof. Dr. Sci. Edin Mujčić, Faculty of Engineering, University of Bihać, BiH
- Prof. Dr. Sci. Zlatan Akshamija, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Hadley, USA
- Prof. Dr. Sci. Jasmin Kevrić, International Burch University, BiH
- Prof. Dr. Sci. Samir Avdaković, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Sarajevo, BiH
- Prof. Dr. Sr. Ismar Volić, Department of Mathematics, Wellesley College, USA
The link to the book can be found at: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-90055-7