MEDIA INCUBATOR – UNSA Faculty of Political Sciences Project and Goethe Institute strengthens the competencies of students in the field of socially responsible journalism
From April to December 2021, the Faculty of Political Sciences of the University of Sarajevo and the Goethe Institute Office in BiH are implementing the Media Incubator project.
The project is intended for students of the Department of Communication/Journalism, but also for all other students of the Faculty of Political Sciences interested in the topic of socially responsible journalism.
Students involved in the project will have the opportunity to:
• Attend seminars on socially responsible journalism with media experts from Germany
• Attend a workshop where they will learn how to create socially responsible stories with journalists from BiH
• Create a socially responsible story and thus enter the competition for one of three valuable prizes, which include a trip to Germany, a German language course at the Goethe Institute and digital equipment
• They create a short video What is socially responsible journalism and thus win an award - digital equipment
• Promote their work in the Bosnian media
3rd year students at the Department of Communication/Journalism are required to attend a seminar and workshop. Stories they create for the blog Students about young people can compete for the award. Students who want their stories to enter the competition should apply to senior assistant Lamija Silajdžić (email@example.com) by 3 May 2021.
Students of other years of the Department of Communication/Journalism (or possibly students of other departments that also deal with journalism), and who want to participate in the project should contact Prof. Dr. Lejla Turčilo (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3 May 2021.