Council for Science and Arts
The Council for Science and Arts is a professional and advisory body of the University Senate with the following competences:
- proposes strategies for the development of sciences and arts and improvement of the University of Sarajevo;
- examines research projects through public invitations to be applied via the University of Sarajevo to the Senate;
- gives an opinion on distributing extrabudgetary revenues from scientific and artistic activities;
- performs other activities in the field of research and arts as determined by the Senate.
The University of Sarajevo Council for Science and Arts was established at the 3rd regular UNSA Senate session of 28 December 2016.
The Council has ten members:
- Academician, Prof. Dr. Dejan Milošević, Natural Sciences and Mathematics and Biotechnical Sciences Group representative and Council Chairman,
- Academician, Prof. Dr. Muris Čičić, Social Sciences Group representative,
- Academician, Prof. Dr. Branislava Peruničić, professor emeritus, Technical Sciences Group representative,
- Academician, Prof. Dr. Adila Pašalić-Kreso, Humanities Group representative
- Academician, Prof. Dr. Kemal Hanjalić, professor emeritus, University of Sarajevo representative,
- Prof. Dr. Mirza Dilić, Medical Sciences Group representative,
- Dr. Ivan Čavlović, professor emeritus, Arts Group representative
- Prof. Dr. Sebija Izetbegović, University of Sarajevo Steering Committee representative,
- Prof. David Kamhi, University of Sarajevo representative,
- Adis Holjanin, student UNSA Students’ Parliament representative.