Students with Special Needs
The Office for Support to Students with Special Needs of the University of Sarajevo is a co-ordination body within the University of Sarajevo which contributes to the creation of a society to which each person belongs, in which he / she takes active participation, and who is ready to provide support to students with special needs through:
- establishing and maintaining partnerships with faculties and academic staff,
- the promotion of awareness at the University on the issues of students with special needs,
- giving guidelines on policies and procedures at the University that ensure the full participation of students with special needs in all aspects of student life.
The task of the Office for Support to Students with Special Needs of the University of Sarajevo is to ensure that students with special needs have equal access to all university programs and activities. The Office provides opportunities for students with special needs to realize their full potential by:
- coordinates the activities of academic adaptation and support services,
- Promotes autonomy and self-reliance,
- provides information and points to appropriate sources.
Through its activities, the Office of Support for Students with Special Needs will encourage students with special needs to become responsible persons who can make their own decisions, solve their problems and represent their interests.
Faculty of Philosophy in Sarajevo,
Franjo Rački 1 (room number 8),
no. tel .: + 38733 / 253-290,